Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Waiting..

I have basically resigned that I am not winning this award, but gosh darn it the southern manners is me is really annoyed at how delayed they are. As you can see on the website:

Empire State Teaching Ambassadors

This program had a clear time frame, something I really respected. You had to be nominated by the 6/1, complete the application by 6/10 and then on 6/17 - presto- winners!

Of course it is now 7/5 and they have yet to do anything. Of course I already emailed back in June to be like..'hi.. you guys there? Did I lose and you forgot me?' because that is how an anxious mind works. Instead of it being an honor to be nominated, etc it becomes, "you hate me and totally forgot about me.. whaaaaaa."

They did email me back promptly to be like, "uh... no, we just need an indeterminate amount of time."

SO EMPIRE STATE EDUCATION PEOPLE do whatever I am not ignoring you and not worrying about this anymore. I know I got to finalist level so I am going to be happy with that and honestly if you were someone I was considering dating I wouldn't call you back over this kinda behavior.

That being said I will post when I actually hear something.

No comments:

Post a Comment